Saturday, May 9, 2015

Homework

As you guys know from my name, I am asian, so I have to do many asian stuff. Like homework, for instance, I go to chinese school every sunday. Thank god it ends next week. Every sunday we drive 45 minutes to Pcc, which is a community college. We rent it for chinese school, and it is pretty big. My mom is a teacher there, and I made a lot of friends there. The only downside is that there is a crap ton of homework. The only reason I wrote this is because I am not only writing this blog I am writing a chinese essay about my favorite famous inventor. That's right, not singer, not most talented(Ahem, me) but inventor. How many inventors do YOU guys know? Now I have to right an essay. And it is in chinese. Which is a lot harder to type on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. When in doubt, consult Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors

    Of course, you could pretty much call anyone an inventor. For example, you're the inventor of this blog and the posts you make. But I don't think that's what your homework's asking you for.

    ReplyDelete