Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Life And Cubing

I started cubing not too long ago, maybe 3 months in, and I started out really bad. It took me an entire saturday, (7 hours, no joke) sitting in front of the t.v. watching youtube tutourials. My first two layers took me about 3 hours to learn. The last layer was a killer. I had bloodshot eyes by the time I learned how to solve it. At that time it took me about 5 minutes to solve it. I am now very improved, and I scored my fastest time last week, which was 48 seconds. I am  not a somewhat experienced cuber, and I am now learning the cfop method, which is harder than the beginner's method. Seriously, it is. That method is beast and is very advanced.

1 comment:

  1. But it's apparently not advanced enough to make you realize that you could be doing something else in life.

    ReplyDelete