Sunday, June 7, 2015

My Lost Practice Log

I lost my practice log today, and guess when I'm supposed to turn it in? that's right, first thing tomorrow. So, I'm going to have to make a new one, but I decided, nah, I'm too lazy. So I typed some crap out and am going to print it and have my mom sign it. Here it is:


So I just happen to lose my practice log the day before I have to turn it in. There wasn’t any way that I could remember everyday that I had practiced, so I’m just going to say that:

I, Derek Liu, have practiced 25 minutes a day, minus Sundays, because I never play on Sundays.

I went to a recital on yesterday for 120 minutes.
I went to my sister’s band concert on May 21st for 120 minutes also.
I went to the Fowler band concert on June 1st for 90 minutes.
I went to the Fowler choir’s concert on June 2nd for 90 minutes.


Da signature of approval:

X__________________________________

2 comments:

  1. There was a Fowler band concert on June 1? It should've been on June 2—I know because I performed there, and because http://fowler.ttsdschools.org/pages/FowlerMS/Academics/Electives/News/Final_Band_Concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that comment was formatted badly. (obvious lampshade hanging is obvious)

    ReplyDelete