Monday, June 8, 2015

School's Over

Well, school ends in two days, so I feel sad. Ony because I will miss my friends and show off to everyone. Since I'm so tallented and amazing. Well, it's supposed to be a surprise, but blog readers don't spoil too many surprises. So here's this: I'm going to dye my hair blue and green for the last day of school. it's going to be fun. hope you guys don't freak out too much. If you follow me on instagram, I'll post a picture of myself on it on the last day of school. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I...have mixed feelings about the end of school. On one hand, I'll miss the new friends I made and the jovial teachers, as well as the fun classes (well, except PE). On the other hand, I'll be happy not to have another SketchUp-y assignment anytime soon.

    Regarding the hair color: Good to know. Now I won't be as surprised. But, "blog readers don't spoil too many surprises"? When has that ever been true?

    ReplyDelete