Thursday, June 18, 2015

Okay...

You might be thinking, this Asian idiot waited about a week and then posted this crap. Now I know it's going to be some lame excuse about why he didn't post before. Well, you're correct. Except the fact that I'm not an idiot. I'm a genius. A child genius. Nvm that, let's get to the point: Why didn't I post? Well, it's because I locked myself out of my own computer acc last month. Probably shouldn't have said that right after I told you that I was a genius. But anyway, I had to use my borhter's account after I locked myself out of mine. All of the sudden, parental controls flew up and I can't use a webpage, including google. Parental controls can not be deactivated unless it is done using the main acc. Which is mine. Which I got myself locked out of. So yeah. Yesterday, my brother was still trying to deactivate it, when I, using my amazing asian powers, broke the ccomputer and had to restart it. After it restarted, every parental control that was on there was shut down and I can go anywhere now. Amazing story.

1 comment:

  1. ...Ahem. All right. I think the snide remarks I could put here are fairly obvious...

    Also, this should be an ending on your Choose Your Own Adventure Game. You should get locked out of your account if you choose Ed Tech as your elective, and then...um...something happens. The computer explodes? I dunno, but it's an idea.

    ReplyDelete